The all new electric compact sedan from Tesla is announced today. Tesla Model 3 is the most affordable electric car that the company has built to this date. With affordable price and great design Elon Musk hopes to take the electric car to the masses.
The new Model 3 goes from 0-60MPH in less than 6 seconds and it starts at $35000. Elon Musk said Tesla will be delivering the Model 3 by the end of 2017. Musk also said Five adults will sit comfortably in the new Model 3.
Some of the key features of the new Tesla Model 3 are,
- 0-60MPH in less than 6 seconds
- Up to 215 miles per charge
- Sits 5 adults “comfortably”
- 7200 Superchargers
- Front and rear trunk for storage
Tesla will start the production of model 3 in 2017 and promises to start delivering by the end of that year. The Model 3 will be available in six more countries: India, Ireland, Brazil, New Zealand, South Africa, South Korea, and Singapore.
Stay tuned for updates.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Avengers 4 Trailer – Secrets Revealed - December 8, 2018
- Xiaomi’s POCO F1 is back in the headlines for all the good reasons - December 4, 2018
- What You Should Know About NASA’s InSight Mission on Mars - December 1, 2018