If you have a PlayStation 4 or a Steam account then you can also join Bethesda’s The Elder Scrolls Online free play event. It is official, the event is called extended free play weekend and it is starting today. There are no official statements on availability for the Xbox One owners but Bethesda confirms the details will be revealed soon. The Xbox One players will require the Xbox Live Gold membership to play the game.
The Free Play Weekend includes,
- Full access to The Elder Scroll Online
- 500 Crowns to spend in the Crown Store
- If the player purchases the game then every Crown Store purchase, game progress, and created characters will be carried over.
Bethesda is also offering discounts on crowns and all versions of the game, The free play weekend ends on November 20 and the discounts will last until November 28. All the details are available here.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Zack Snyder’s version of Justice League according to this WordPress user - November 23, 2017
- CW’s The Flash is keep dropping Marvel comics references - November 23, 2017
- Google Lens is coming to all Pixel smartphones in the coming weeks - November 22, 2017