Earlier this month at PAX East 2017, Bethesda provided fans their first hands-on opportunity to try the Battlegrounds. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind features fast-paced PvP game mode for three teams of four players (4v4v4). Bethesda has released the highlights video for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind teasing the Battlegrounds PvP mode and new Warden class.
The new footage offer highlights of the PAX players in action, the players can be seen throwing the opponents into pits of lava at Red Mountain and using the new ice spells. The trailer also introduces the new Warden class.
- Stop a meteor from crashing into Vivec City by helping a demi-god regain his lost powers.
- Harness the nature-based magic of an all-new class with a War Bear battle companion at your side.
- Aid a legendary elite member of the Morag Tong who will guide you through deadly political intrigue.
- Take the battle to the Ashlands with new 4v4v4 player vs. player combat set in competitive arena-style environments.
The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind will release worldwide for PC on June 6, 2017.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE BTNC (SPECIAL EDITION): BEFORE YOU BUY!! - February 5, 2019
- The new iPhones cost almost 40% extra in India! - September 15, 2018
- iPhone XR: Before you buy - September 13, 2018