Nintendo Switch hit stores last month, and everyone is loving and praising this new hybrid gaming console. According to reports, the Nintendo Switch has sold more than 500,000 units in Japan and more than 2 million units worldwide. That said currently it is almost impossible to get your hands on this new console. If you live in North America or the UK then we have a good news for you,
- Amazon confirmed the Switch will be back in stock on April 3rd and is now accepting pre-orders
- UK customers will get the Neon Red and Blue Nintendo Switch at Amazon.co.uk, on April 14
- Tesco (UK) is also getting a fresh batch of consoles on April 7
- GameStop has told the customers to keep checking the local stores for stock and shipment details
If you belong from the UK or North America then this is perfect opportunity to get the Nintendo Switch. There is no news on how long the stocks will last.
The Switch features an HD multi-touch display, 32GB of internal memory and Non-removable 4310mAh battery. It is powered by a custom-made NVIDIA Tegra processor which is capable of delivering some games at 1920×1080, 60 fps. Check out the complete hardware and Software overview here.
The Nintendo Switch with the Joy-Controllers is priced at $299.99. It won’t come with any bundled games. Launch titles like the new Legend of Zelda will cost you around $60. Full pricing details are available here.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- iPad Pro Fails The Bend Test! – JerryRigEverything - November 18, 2018
- The new iPhones cost almost 40% extra in India! - September 15, 2018
- iPhone XR: Before you buy - September 13, 2018