Anybody can take better pictures with smartphones and the other point and shoot cameras. Taking a great photo with DSLR or mirrorless professional camera is a totally different story. You have to think about ISO, shutter speed, focus, aperture, color range and many other factors. Mastering this techniques requires time and practice. Arsenal is a new camera accessory that takes care of all this complexity and provides you the professional level end results.
Arsenal is currently raising funds on the kickstarter. “Arsenal is the world’s first intelligent assistant for DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Ultralight hardware lets you wirelessly control your camera with an intuitive iOS or Android app. And advanced machine learning algorithms help you get the perfect shot every time.” You can learn more about it here.
With a single tap, you can activate Arsenal’s settings assistant AI. The settings assistant is trained on thousands of great photos. It can determine the optimal settings for the scene you’re shooting. Next it fine tunes those settings using 18 different environmental factors. The result is great settings for any shot.
- Powerful ARM processor
- Weighs 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi-enabled
- Up to 100-foot wireless range 6-hour battery life
- Charge while in use (with any USB-compatible battery pack, not included)
- Compares current scene with thousands of past images using a convolutional deep neural network. (The same algorithm used in self driving cars)
- Optimizes settings based on 18 different factors
- Avoids settings that produce weak images on your specific camera and lens
- Uses image recognition to identify subject-specific needs (e.g. fast shutter for birds)
- Shows safe ranges for each setting based on situational constraints (e.g. vibration)
- Gives you the ability to change the settings you care about most
Arsenal is initially priced at $150 with no official statement on its availability. The Kickstarter campaign has succeeded getting more than $700,000 from backers (way more than pledged $50,000 goal), which is a good sign.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE BTNC (SPECIAL EDITION): BEFORE YOU BUY!! - February 5, 2019
- The new iPhones cost almost 40% extra in India! - September 15, 2018
- iPhone XR: Before you buy - September 13, 2018