Finally, the flagship phone from Samsung Galaxy Note series is here. It was officially launched in the Unpacked Event in New York and the whole eye-catching show was streaming live on their official YouTube channel. This highly anticipated phone was already a hot topic among the gadget lovers. Needless to say that rumors and many leaks have already destroyed our hopes and excitement. Yet the show itself was something great to brag about. Note 8 is now the talk of the town as a super featured phone that will soon rule the market and close competitors might experience a blow.
Here is the wrap up of the event announcement regarding Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Resistant to dust and water is the first feature that needs mentioning. You can easily take your Note to anywhere in the polluted world without worrying. And you can even write on wet display.
- The wireless charger that comes with the pack provides fast charging. You don’t have to worry about wires and ports when you travel from next as this wireless charging feature is a helpful addition.
- The security system is advanced too with the choice of biometric authentication. There are two options where you can go for iris or fingerprint scanning. And for your personal data, the Samsung Knox system provides ultimate protection at the hardware and software levels.
- 6GB RAM, expandable memory up to 256GB and 10nm processor gives a boost to the performance level. Whatever you want to do now play music, stream videos, or any official work, there’s no chance of slowing down the performance. So, you get a smarter and efficient handset. It is a multi-task device full of easy-to-use features. You can also add Bixbay and can easily organize your work.
- Infinity Display and Pen are the greatest part of this handset. The display is packed with superb quality. The 6.3” screen will give bigger experience to you. It is the largest screen in the Note series and has a full edge-to-edge screen. On the other hand, the Pen is the stylish add-on that is now able to help you make your own emoji and GIF. It is truly a great way to share your expression with others.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2017
Now let’s talk about the primary specifications to give a good exposure on the phone’s depth.
- Display- 6.3in Quad HD+ Super AMOLED, 2960×1440 Infinity Display
- Processor- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (10nm) octa-core CPU OR Samsung Exynos 8995
- Dimensions- 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5mm
- RAM- 6GB
- GPU- Adreno 540 (Qualcomm Snapdragon) OR ARM Mali-G71 (Samsung Exynos)
- Software- Android Nougat
- Connectivity- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Type-C USB, NFC, GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Iris Scanner, Face Scanner.
- Storage- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB
- Camera- Primary is 12MP, f/1.7, and f/2.4 apertures, 1/2.3″ sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, Dual-Pixel, Auto HDR, panorama. The secondary is 8MP with autofocus, f/1.7 aperture.
- Battery- 3,300mAh
In a nutshell, of course, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a dramatic launch and has also broken the confidence of some of the close competitors such as Apple. It is Samsung’s determination and positive attitude that is truly showing now. From camera features to display resolution Samsung stands out among the crowd.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Camelia Sarkar (see all)
- Top 9 Must-Watch Anime of 2018 - February 7, 2018
- Why Shouldn’t You Be Excited About The GeForce Now - January 20, 2018
- Most Anticipated Games of 2018 - January 16, 2018