Samsung has officially launched the new Galaxy Note 8 in India. The device comes with a 6.3 inches infinity display and the new dual-camera setup. The Galaxy Note 8 is priced at Rs 67,900 which includes a pair of premium AKG earphones.
- Resistant to dust and water is the first feature that needs mentioning. You can easily take your Note to anywhere in the polluted world without worrying. And you can even write on wet display.
- The wireless charger that comes with the pack provides fast charging. You don’t have to worry about wires and ports when you travel from next as this wireless charging feature is a helpful addition.
- The security system is advanced too with the choice of biometric authentication. There are two options where you can go for iris or fingerprint scanning. And for your personal data, the Samsung Knox system provides ultimate protection at the hardware and software levels.
- 6GB RAM, expandable memory up to 256GB and 10nm processor gives a boost to the performance level. Whatever you want to do now play music, stream videos, or any official work, there’s no chance of slowing down the performance. So, you get a smarter and efficient handset. It is a multi-task device full of easy-to-use features. You can also add Bixbay and can easily organize your work.
- Infinity Display and Pen are the greatest part of this handset. The display is packed with superb quality. The 6.3” screen will give bigger experience to you. It is the largest screen in the Note series and has a full edge-to-edge screen. On the other hand, the Pen is the stylish add-on that is now able to help you make your own emoji and GIF. It is truly a great way to share your expression with others.
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (2960×1440) Super AMOLED
- US: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- International: Samsung Exynos Octa core
- Back: Dual 12MP cameras with OIS. Wide-angle f/1.7, telephoto f/2.4
- Front: 8MP f/1.7
- 64GB (US) / 128GB / 256GB
- microSD expansion
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Wireless charging
- NFC and MST for Samsung Pay
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Bluetooth 5.0
- LTE Cat. 16
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Last year Samsung had to recall more than almost 3 million Note 7 units due to a faulty battery which caused the device to catch fire under certain conditions. What is worst is Samsung tried to solve this problem with the second batch or fixed devices but the same problem occurred again leading the company to officially discontinue the production of the smartphone for the time being. This is why Samsung decided to go with the much smaller battery this year.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes in Midnight Black and Maple Gold colour variants. It will be available on Amazon India and offline retail stores starting 21 September 2017.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Nawaz (see all)
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE BTNC (SPECIAL EDITION): BEFORE YOU BUY!! - February 5, 2019
- The new iPhones cost almost 40% extra in India! - September 15, 2018
- iPhone XR: Before you buy - September 13, 2018