The stable release of OxygenOS 9.0.2 brings the Nightscape mode to both the OnePlus 6 and the new onePlus 6t smartphones. According to OnePlus, the Nightscape significantly improves the low light camera performances.
I was really skeptical when OnePlus announced this new feature during their OnePlus 6t launch because it looked gimmicky. So I decided to test it as an average consumer in daily situations and lighting conditions. Check the following photos and you be the judge,
- The first photo is shot with the Nightscape mode Off
- The second photo is shot with the Nightscape mode On
- The third photo is shot via the night mode in Gcam 6.1 mod_October 14 (The current Gcam version takes way more better pictures)
As you can see from the above images, the Nightscape mode is just brightening the photos. There is nothing groundbreaking stuff happening here, I am pretty sure one can easily produce better results by tinkering with the settings in Adobe Lightroom CC mobile app. But its a good addon for the average users who just want to click decent pictures in the low light.
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Avengers: Endgame hype crashes ticket websites in India - April 21, 2019
- Where Is Digital India Heading? - March 18, 2019
- Spotify Is Finally Here in India, And We Are Wondering Why It Took So Long - February 28, 2019