After months of arduous wait and speculations about the final movie of Avengers, the answers have finally been revealed in the form of the official trailer of Avengers 4. After the cliffhanger that Avengers: Infinity War ended on, the marvel lovers have been waiting with bated breath for the final part of Avengers.
The trailer of Avengers 4 highlights the immediate aftermath of the triumph of Thanos who succeeded in eliminating half of the life that exists in the universe with nothing more than a snap of his finger. The trailer shows the world reeling from the impact of half of the human race perished in an instant. The Avengers seem defeated, broken and devastated initially. They are also shocked by the loss that humanity has incurred at the hands of Thanos.
The title of the latest part has also been confirmed so you can buy your tickets for Avengers: Endgame very soon. This movie can definitely be called as the most anticipated one ever, and the trailer has only whetted the appetite of the Marvel fans. The secrecy revolving around the new Avengers blockbuster has been unprecedented, so much so that even the film’s title was kept under wraps till now. If you have been waiting (patiently or impatiently) about the repercussions of what happened in the last Marvel movie, here is a sneak peek of what you can expect from the upcoming blockbuster.
Marvel Studios’ Avengers – Official Trailer
- The armor of Iron Man is completely destroyed making very sure that we are in the ENDGAME now.
- Nebula and Tony Stark are stranded around Titan’s space.
- The Benatar is seen adrift in deep space.
- Tony Stark resigns to his fate and accepts his death.
- Tony Stark records the goodbye message for Pepper Potts which teases the possible introduction of Pepper’s Rescue armor.
- An all-new beginning for Stark. Possibly after getting rescued by the Rescue armor or Captain Marvel herself.
- You will see no time jump (contrary to frequent rumors) at the start of the movie.
- The dusted logo reminding the viewers of everything that took place in the last film.
- The Thanos scarecrow where he settles down on an unnamed planet as a farmer. Which is taken directly from the pages of 1991’s Infinity Gauntlet comic.
- Thanos is victorious in his retirement, but he must return.
- The Avengers Compound where they return after their defeat in upstate New York
- The Hulk reviews the dead.
- Shuri dies in the snap.
- Everybody believes that Scott Lang is one of the dead people until he shows up at the front door the Avengers new headquarter.
- Thor grieves the Asgardian refugees.
- Clint Barton makes a dark come back as the Ronin. Another homage to recent Marvel comics.
- Captain America has shaved his beard and is back in his previous winter soldier uniform.
- Whatever their new plan is, it has to work coz the Captain don’t know what to do if it doesn’t.
- The dust particles coming together in the Avengers logo hints their plan is probably to bring back all the dead. We will know how they are planning it once the movie comes out in April 2019.
- Captain Marvel’s powers and Scott Lang’s knowledge about quantum realm will possibly save the day.
Summing up, the Avengers: Endgame trailer shows the repercussions of Avengers: Infinity War. Now, what’s left to be seen is how the surviving heroes of Earth will correct the wrongs done to the planet by Thanos!
Stay tuned for the updates.
Recommended by: Zergnet